Monday, November 23, 2015

Beginnings of a Different Sort

Hello, all.

This is Michael, the individual behind the horror review blog Beyond the Darkened Door. Due to family circumstances, I felt like branching out my reviews, and will now attempt to review various television series episode-by-episode, both from the past and current day.

I have a rather large working list already as to which series I will review, but I will of course always be open to suggestions.

Most likely, I'll be working through something like five to ten series at one time, reviewing episode by episode. Unlike my horror reviews, these will be much quicker, utilizing only a picture of the title screen of the show. Basically, just something for me to do when not really able to review horror films or shorts.

I'll be covering many different genres throughout my reviews, including dramas, police procedurals, science fiction, reality television, among others. While I don't plan on reviewing many animated series, I do have a few I plan on doing. Also, while I do have some sitcoms listed, mostly, I try to avoid them unless I feel I have a good reason to put them in.

There will be a list of all of the series and episodes of said series I have reviewed near the top right of this blog, which you can use to find specific episodes should you wish. As I could potentially post around four to six reviews a day, this could be greatly useful lest you get lost in the whirlwind of post I could make.

The first reviews should be up today later on, and I hope this finds all readers well.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment